How the Purchase and flight process works:
We want everyone to have the chance to get the puppy of their dreams. Therefore, we will not hold any puppy or dog without payment. All puppies will be available to the public until payment is completed. This means a puppy can be adopted by someone else if you have not made a deposit on a young puppy or payment in full on a puppy over 9 weeks old. You will have 48 hours from time we send an invoice, to make payment. After 48 hours, the payment and contract will be cancelled. Please be sure you have read all contracts and agree to the terms and conditions. Contract is located in this website. I prefer you contact me thru the website or give me a call. I like to know where my puppies are going, before I answer e-mails. I will also need the information from the contact form, to send you an invoice thru PayPal or set up a money transfer. You are welcome to come pick up a puppy in person. If you decide to pick up a pup, you will be required to pay sales tax at the time you enter into the contract. This is a Missouri State Law. If you pick up your puppy, you will be responsible for the vet check, health certificate and rabies. This is usually $40 to $50.00. Otherwise it is added into the flight costs.I only accept cash transactions when picking up a puppy in person. We will, for security purposes, meet you in a public place. The safety of the puppy, ourselves and you are one of our greatest concerns. Lets face it, there are a lot of unstable people out there . You will be required to place a deposit before you come to see the puppy. If for any reason, you do not approve of the puppy, your deposit, minus vet certificates will be refunded.
We need all your information from the contact page.
We use this information to send you:
(1) The health guarantee/ purchase contract.
(2) Invoice to complete the transaction thru PayPal.
(3) To make the flight arrangements to your airport of choice.
When adoption fee has posted, we will begin the booking process. We take care of all the booking and delivery arrangements. When the airport has confirmed the flight, we will forward all the flight arrangements to you via e-mail. . Airport location, date of delivery and arrival time will be included. You can track the flights progress thru the airlines website. A link will be provided. You pick up the puppy at the specified airport, date and time.
- First, make sure you can have a puppy where you live.
- Decide on the puppy you would like to have.
- Fill out the contact form on this site, be sure to tell us which puppy you are interested in.
- You may call if you prefer, but the form is required.
- A contract will be sent to your e-mail. Print it out. Fill out the form and return to me.
- I only accept PayPal, Cash or bank wire transfers.
- I will send you an invoice through PayPal, I will need all the information from the contact form.
- You may pay with any credit card on PayPal, a 3.5% fee will be added to the invoice.
- When you have made the payment, I will receive confirmation from PayPal.
- I will not book the flight until the transaction is complete.
- I will book the flight and send you the confirmation, the airlines will pick the best flight for the puppy.
- I will send you the complete itinerary by e-mail. You can print it out.
- You can follow the flight progress on line. I will send you a link to access the flight progress.
- You will need a photo ID to claim your puppy.
- You can claim your puppy approximately 45 minutes after the plane lands.
- Take your puppy straight home.
- You will need to get acquainted, before you introduce him to your world.
- I must be notified after you pick the puppy up and are safely back at home.
- We will send the paperwork, food samples and vitamins. Everything will be attached to the top of the crate.
- The crate is your to keep.